Monday, May 17, 2010

Make a Wish

I was doing research for a work project and came across this site:

www.real-wishes.com

It's too funny! Would anyone really believe this?! Usually I see this kind of thing in an email, and it includes a cute photo or a fun poem or something. But this HAS NOTHING...except that it will make your dream come true because 8 is a magic number!

Silly people...

But hey, if you believe in it, give it a try and let me know when your wish comes true.


p.s. That's a picture of a rainbow over the Bay Bridge from the view at our offices. I'm pretty lucky already to be living and working in SF, but it can't hurt to make a wish every now and again.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Eight has always been my lucky number! I must be about to win the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eight has always been my lucky number also! Well, since I was eight, anyway ; )

    ReplyDelete