Tuesday, May 18, 2010

10,000 Step Challenge off to a rocky start...

...but does that mean I'm going to give up? No way! I just have some extra steps to squeeze in here and there.

We went away for the weekend. I planned to go hiking hit my walking quota in that way, but there was no way I was able to, so I fell behind. And that's okay. It was still an active and super fun trip that I wouldn't trade for anything.


I am SO excited to see how many people are taking this challenge as their own. There's nothing like a strong support group to help push you toward your goal.


One thing I've been doing to get more steps in each day is walking to a farther bus stop when I go to work. It's only half a mile away from me, but doing it both ways adds up. And can you believe I actually get to work quicker?! It was a pleasant surprise.


So what have you guys been doing to jump start your stepping?

No comments:

Post a Comment