Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm smitten with...Daytrotter


















I
deeply apologize to those of you who I have not told about this website. I have been obsessed with Daytrotter and the brilliant musicians it has introduced me to for well over four years now. The site is all about their Free recordings of live sessions from their studios in Rock Island, Ill that are honest and captivating and really really awesome music! Oh, and they have great portraits for each artist/band.

















It's been a little while since I've been on their site, and they have made A LOT of valuable upgrades without sacrificing their mission... to share free music. In fact, its even easier now to listen to their reco
rdings because they have a downloading app that automatically puts the songs on your computer and into your iTunes playlists with literally two clicks! Amazing!

















Okay, now be sure to check out the following artists' recordings when you visit (which you need to do right after reading this):

- Fourth of July
- Ingrid Michaelson
- Vampire Weekend
- The Lonelyhearts
- Hockey Night

Seriously, I am SO excited to be sharing this site with you all. It really did change my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment