Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Archie, his shoe and this crazy purr...

Archie is quite the character, you all know that from his many guest appearances on this blog. One of the many reasons he stands out is his bizarre sounding "Happy Purr" that he makes.

It sounds like a coffee pot percolating or some kind of weird siren. People stop and stare at him and ask me if he's okay, and I assume so...until he does it so much he starts to burp and cough.



Maybe I should be concerned...

Does anyone else have a cat that does this?

Oh, another strange thing that Archie does is obsess over shoes. I finally gave him the pair in this video so he would leave my other ones alone. He scratches them, hugs them, sniffs, rolls, and drools on them. To keep his very short attention span, I also put catnip in the toe of this shoe and boy does he love that!


No comments:

Post a Comment