Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dhanyavad, India

A friend tonight asked me about my trip to India in 2008. And it's a weird thing when someone asks about my trip, because I, who enjoy storytelling, am always speechless. It's a good speechless, because India is such a different, beautiful world I can't describe it.

I think of words like, surreal, enchanted, forlorn, history, friendly (let's not
forget dirty!)...the list could go on and on. But nothing seems to encompass it all.

Anyways, my friend reminded me of my amazing, wonderful trip, and all the pictures I took, so I thought I would share a few.

Those of you who have been, tell me what words come to mind to describe India...









1 comment:

  1. hi

    love reading your blog, keep it up

    http://svetlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete