Saturday, April 17, 2010

Debt free...now what?

Hello peoples,

As many of you know, after deciding to become a true city girl and selling my car for a wheels-free lifestyle, I am now, officially debt-free. Yes, that's right, I am living in-the-black! The monetary burdens have been lifted and I feel light as a bird.


So now what?


I've never had to think past paying off credit cards. This is kinda scary. I know the basics, like putting as much as you can into 401k and creating a rainy day fund of at least 3 months living expenses. But beyond that, I know nothing.


In my search for financial enlightenment, I stumbled across J.D. Roth's blog "Get Rich Slowly" and I think it is going to be a helpful resource. CNN titled it as "Most Inspiring" money blog. Already there's been a few postings that have really spoken to me. I think I am going to find some good tidbits of advice here.

What's the best financial advice you've received? Maybe you have a few tips for me even?

No comments:

Post a Comment