Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The best cheer-me-up video EVER

I have had this music video saved on my computer for years, but I have NO idea how I originally got it. It's for a song by Junior Senior and created by a company/group named Shynola, who have also done music videos for Coldplay, Queens of the Stone Age and Radiohead. Talented peoples.

(BTW, do NOT try going to the band's website...I am guessing they are no longer a band because of the VERY graphic adult photos that are posted in Danish. Those did not bring a smile to my face, let me tell you!)

What I DO know is that it is the one way to get me to cheer up and smile no matter how crappy of a day I've had.

Anyways, I know you all with think I'm a total dork, but that's okay with me.

I just hope it makes you smile a little, too. Enjoy.

:)


1 comment: