Monday, April 19, 2010

The best twenty bucks I ever spent
















So those of you who have been reading my blog for awhile (and okay, even those who have been reading it for a week) know that I have a very high maintenance cat who(or is it whom?) I share my home with. I adore him, strange quirks and all, but Archie gets VERY exhausting. He needs constant attention and gets bored very easily.


So that is why I have been looking for a mechanical toy that will play with him for me. Because there just aren't enough hours in the day for me to toss around a mouse on a string Archie knows this--that's why he wakes me up at 3 am to play.


And I have found the answer to my prayers.

There's finally a toy that keeps Archie occupied so I can blog, clean house, and maybe even sleep.

It's called the
Fling-ama-string and he's obsessed. It attaches to a door, around the door knobs, and flings a string out so that the cat can pounce on it and chase it.

Check out this video of Archie in action. (Sorry, it's long but I don't know how to cut it.)




I'm so happy. Finally, I found something that will keep him busy.
The only complaint I have is that it eats batteries like they are candy. Good thing I have rechargeables.

Really, I don't know how long this toy will last before he gets bored. I have heard that most cats never do get tired of this one...but we all know we're not talking about a typical cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment