Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday Week Part 2: 83 Proof















It was exciting to have my birthday fall on a Friday night!

It meant that all my friends could come out to one of my favorite bars to celebrate.
83 Proof is the perfect mix of expert cocktails, casually yet classy atmosphere, easy to get to, and comfy decor.

Located behind the Walgreens on First Street between Market and Mission, it was a central location for all my wonderful friends who came from as far away as Sacramento and Fresno. (Have I mentioned that I am the luckiest girl in the world for having such AMAZING friends!)


We hung out in the mezzanine, overlooking the bar. It was perfect for a party, because we could all hang out and be relaxed...it was like having a private space.


I drank my favorite drink all night, Sweet Tea infused Vodka with 7-up, twist of lime and bitters....sooo yummy! (Thank you Skye, nobody makes a drink like you!)


It was the perfect night and I couldn't have asked for more from a birthday. Thanks for hosting,
83 Proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment