Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Birthday Week Part 1: Sauce

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA...my birthday week kicked my butt! It was SUPER fun and I think it was one of the best I can remember, but it wore me out. Don't worry, I will fill you all in on the details.

The birthday celebrations officially started with Sunday's A Drag, which I already told you about.

Then on Wednesday, some of my BFF's and I had our first of the Birthday Dinners at Sauce in Hayes Valley. It's one of my fave backup restaurants. They have good food that you can depend on and that can please the whole range of taste buds. My faves are the Portobello Mushroom Fries, Tomato Bisque (it comes with little mini grilled cheese sandwiches, how perfect!) and the Beet Salad. Oh, and they always have yummy desserts!

Give it a try and let me know what you fave is.

No comments:

Post a Comment