Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hair Secrets Revealed

So it's the weirdest thing...

I decided one morning to use my nice, fancy shampoo and conditioner because, well, they're in the shower and belong to me so I can. Of course, my hair looked really nice and fluffy and full. Yay! So I used it again the next day... and since then I have been getting compliments constantly! What's funny is that I haven't been even trying to do anything with it besides the shampoo (and this is embarrassing to admit, but I haven't even been brushing it! Just running my fingers through and then running out the door.)

So I figured I would share my two hair secrets. Here you go!

Redken Color Extend Products
Color Extend Shampoo: Gently cleanses and protects to leave hair manageable, refreshed and shiny.

Color Extend Conditioner: Detangles and smoothes hair for a finish full of color reflection.

MoroccanOil
Original MOROCCANOIL TREATMENT: An ultra-light formula which is absorbed by the hair instantly, resulting in a natural, silky finish and brilliant shine without leaving a residue.

Now it's your turn to share? What's your hair or beauty secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment