Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm running the San Francisco Half Marathon!

Hello, I don't know what I was thinking, but I am running in the first leg of the San Francisco Half-Marathon on Sunday, July 26, 2009.

I know running has changed my life and brought out a confidence in me that I never knew I had. The program that I am raising money for, Youth Run4Fun, helps youths in San Francisco get involved in running and fitness programs to discover their own strength, happiness, and well-being from running. I only have to raise $250, so please help me help our community with any size of donation.


Go to this link to support my Half Marathon and Youth Run4Fun:

https://secure2.merchantcart.net/runSFM/mywebpage.cfm?pID=387837


The San Francisco Marathon’s youth running program Youth Run4Fun (YR4F), is dedicated to establishing sustainable community-based running and fitness programs for youth of all shapes, sizes and cultures that enhance physical health, emotional well-being and personal achievement, with a focus on underserved populations of the San Francisco Bay Area. Under the umbrella of YR4F is the JUST RUN® San Francisco program, and various track & field events.


THANK YOU! And wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment