Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthday Week Part 3: Air Guitar Championships

Okay, I know this was over a month ago, but I have to share because...

OMG.

Air Guitar is AWESOME!

On June 6, two of my BFF's to
ok us to what we thought was going to be a bunch of nuts rock out on stage like idiots. Which it was, but we had no idea that meant it was going to be SO FREAKING ENTERTAINING!

Here's a run-down of the evening from the bloggers at US Air Guitar.

And below are some action shots...my friends
knew one of the performers by the stage name Dirty Airy (he came in second by the way! woo hoo!), so I had to squeeze up to the front and get pics of the big finale with all the contestants strumming their air guitars to "Free Bird."

It was an amazing moment. Strange. But amazing.


Oh, and I am SOO going again next year, if anyone wants to join me!









No comments:

Post a Comment